Our distribution center, in South Lake Union (1244 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98109) is now open Tuesday 6-9 PM, Wednesday 10AM – 1PM and Saturday 10AM – 1PM, giving you an opportunity to help us make a sole impact by helping to prepare the shoes for organizations. Once you sign up we can schedule you and or your team (16 maximum) for a date and time (2 hours minimum).
- Looking for caring individuals in the following areas for Shoe Harvest drop off location pick ups:
- Shoe Harvest Running Event team members
- Shoe Harvest Event Leaders
- Transportation of canopy, boxes, and info fliers to race
- Connect with runners before and after race
- Transportation of equipment and donations to distribution center after race
- These can be multiple day events including the Mercer Island Half Marathon and Rock n Roll Marathon
- Each event requires 2 person minimum
Become Shoe Harvest drop off location partner. If you’re a business, organization or individual you can make a sole impact with a drop off location. We encourage organizations and individuals to help locate a business for drop off location, while providing transportation of the soles to our distribution center. If you would like to help make a difference with proper footwear, please use the following short form or call us.
If you can help with any of the above volunteer needs, please email us or call us at 206-965-9850.