Our distribution center, in South Lake Union, is now open Wednesday 9 am -2 pm, Thursday 6 pm – 9 pm and Saturday 9 am – 1 pm, giving you an opportunity to help us make a sole impact by helping to prepare the shoes for organizations. Once you sign up we can schedule you and or your team (16 maximum) for a date and time (2 hours minimum).
- Looking for caring individuals in the following areas for Shoe Harvest drop off location pick ups:
- Shoe Harvest Running Event team members
- Shoe Harvest Event Leaders
- Transportation of canopy, boxes, and info fliers to race
- Connect with runners before and after race
- Transportation of equipment and donations to distribution center after race
- These can be multiple day events including the Mercer Island Half Marathon and Rock n Roll Marathon.
- Each event requires 2 person minimum
If you can help with any of the above volunteer needs, please use the form below and or contact us via phone at 206-965-9850.
If you are an awesome person who cares and would like to help get proper footwear to area organizations please fill out the form below and our volunteer coordinator will contact you.